Rust Rat Kustoms pty ltd
The Restoration Agreement
Thank you for choosing Rust Rat Kustoms for the restoration of your Automobile. It is our desire that the process of restoring your car will be enjoyable and satisfying one.
In order to provide guidance for the process of resorting automobiles for our customers, the following policies have been developed to minimize ambiguities during the restoration.
- Because of the comprehensive nature of the restoration process, estimates or quote of the total time and cost of a restoration project are subject to change. It is most important that this be understood and accepted. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- No deposit is required customer will be billed each Monday with the total invoice due upon receipt. Invoices will include time spent on project and any materials / parts used or ordered during the preceding week. Hours may also include multiple employees working.
- A photo record of the work performed for each month and will be uploaded to an online page where you will have a link to access them.
- Restoration charges apply to time and materials. Quality, comprehensive restorations of automobiles take’s time, and will be expensive. Time spent on projects is documented by a digital time clock. A list of materials and parts + shipping, used within the billing cycle is included on invoice. Invoices will include an item titled shop supplies which will include such items as cleaning solvents, rags, sealant, hazmat costs, etc. These items are impossible to quantify but are clearly related to cost of restoration. The cost will be 1% of the labour cost of the current invoice, with the minimum charge of $5.00, and not exceed $40.00.
- All parts, materials, and sublet work will be marked up a flat rate of 25% to cover transportation, administrative costs.
- Insurance on the vehicles while in possession of Rust Rat Kustoms is the responsibility of the owner.
- In an event of a customer initiated “Hold” on work, a $5.00 per day storage fee will be assessed until work starts. If the car is completed and left at the shop, after two weeks a charge of $22.00 a day will be assessed. The customer may at any time remove the vehicle upon payment of all outstanding invoices. Vehicles are not released until account balances are paid in full.
- Rust Rat Kustoms is not responsible for personal items in vehicle. When restoration is completed. All parts left at shop after 30 days will be disposed of.